July Gin Box
When Rion, Kay and Bob Merryweather devised the recipe for Knysna Gin, they looked to the diet of the iconic Knysna Loerie for inspiration. Knysna Loeries, as it turns out, love berries – the num num berry in particular – sweet, yet slightly tart and ideal for making jam, not to mention rich in vitamin C, calcium and phosphorus. The distillery’s trademark are the Alembic Copper Pot Stills used to distil this classic gin with an African twist. It is best enjoyed as is; or on ice with a good Indian tonic, a slice of orange and a sprig of rosemary.
What is in the box:
- Knysna Gin
- Indian Fitch & Leedes Tonic Water
- Indian Fitch & Leedes Sugar Free Tonic Water
- Fitch & Leedes Sugar Free Pink Tonic Water
- ChoColette Knysna Gin Chocolate
- Guzzle & Wolf Honey Glazed Popcorn
- Heavenly Bars Almond and Honey snack
- A packet of mixed botanicals garnish
Journey into the Garden Route with our July Knysna Gin Box and explore tastes of this juniper forward gin, with honeybush for a touch of sweetness, num num berries for tartness and mondia whitei for its lovely vanilla scent.