The Perfect Serve
Founders Yongama Skweyiya and Francois Bezuidenhout bonded over the idea of creating a craft gin that would that would be truly African in terms of both its story and its flavour profile including marula, ginger root and baobab. Inspired by the story of James Howard Pim, who emigrated from Ireland in 1890 to become a city councilor in Johannesburg. The first of the Johannesburg townships, Pimville, was named after this remarkable man who was widely regarded as an advocate for Africans. In 1933, well-known townships like Orlando and Klipspruit joined Pimville to form what is today known as Soweto – and so Pimville Gin was born.
What is in the box:
- Pimville Gin
- 2 x Franklin & Sons Indian Tonic Water
- Gin-Nic Gin & Tonic Blend
- Seed Snacking Roasted Seeds
- Seed Snacking Balsamic Vinegar
- Mini Angostura Bitters sample
- Fever Tree Light Tonic Water
- A packet of dried grapefruit garnish
Savour the Truly African taste journey of Juniper, Baobab, Ginger and Marula fruit with June’s Pimville Gin Box.