- 50ml African Botanicals Gin,
- simple syrup* (honey, water, rosemary)
- fresh apples,
- apple juice,
- lemon juice,
- a sprig of rosemary and
1. *In a small pan, boil a few sprigs of rosemary, two big spoons of honey and 1 small cup of water. Let it soak for roughly 15 min and then cool it back down to room temperature – creating the perfect simple syrup.
2. Add the simple syrup, African Botanicals Gin, a toss of apple juice with an even smaller toss of lemon juice all to a shaker.
3. Fill with crushed ice and shake well.
4. Strain the contents of your shaker into your favourite gin glass and add a sprig of rosemary and a few apple slices to garnish.