Super simple to make this 5-step recipe, requires just five easily available ingredients and takes no time at all to make.
Here’s how to whip up this cold and refreshing crowd-pleasing dessert for yourself.
• 1 cup of sugar
• 3 tablespoons of juice from a lemon (lime or orange will also do)
• 3 tablespoons of any gin you have
• 125ml of tonic water
• 600ml of double cream
1. Add your sugar to a mixing bowl with the lemon juice, gin and tonic water
2. Stir all the ingredients until they are mixed and slightly dissolved
3. Pour in the cream into the bowl
4. Whisk the cream until it maintains the texture of a thick milkshake. Be warned: Do not whip it!
5. Add all the ingredients to a freezer-proof container, and freeze until solid.
Serve in a Martini or Coupe glass if you are feeling fancy or a cone, and garnish with a slice of lemon, orange or lime and the obligatory G & T.