An added bonus is that this is one of those recipes that requires little effort, just the way I like it, and looks like you have slaved away in the kitchen for hours (also just the way I like it).
- 150g mini marshmallows
- 50g butter
- 250g chocolate chopped into small pieces – I prefer dark chocolate
- 50ml hot water
- 50ml Gin
- 300ml of double cream
- Add the marshmallows, butter, chocolate and water to a saucepan over a gentle heat
- Melt everything, stirring occasionally, then remove from the heat.
- Whisk the cream a little and then add your Gin. Whisk some more until thickened and then fold into the cooling chocolate mix. The consistency should be smooth and pourable!
- Spoon or pour into little tea cups for a High G&Tea feel or pretty glasses or ramekins.
- Place in the fridge and chill until set.
- Garnish with berries or chocolate truffles for an extra hit of chocolaty deliciousness.
I am impatient and with this recipe you don’t have to wait too long to indulge in the spoils… it’s a real treat and will look unforgettable any way you present it!