There is something romantic about cosy winter evenings! Roaring fires, thick socks and soft cardigans… am I setting the scene?
Now all you need to finish this picture is a perfect winter gin to sip on. Nothing says winter’s eve quite like the taste of a sweet and creamy toffee gin.
- 135g bag of Werther’s Originals – hard toffees only, not the soft centred ones
- 200ml gin
- large glass jar with tightly fitting lid
- Add the Werther’s Originals to a food processor and blitz to a powder.
- Add the gin and toffee powder to the jar and give it a good shake.
- Shake the mixture vigorously throughout the day until the powder is dissolved
- It’s ready to be enjoyed.
This is also a great after dinner dessert cocktail. To serve with or instead of a dessert. I think I would serve this with a homemade sticky toffee pudding with a big dollop of ice cream… yummmm.
Toffee gin also makes a great gift for any gin lover.
Let us know if you gave this recipe a whirl or if you tried any another sweet concoctions.
Cheers and Bon appétit!